Welcome to our world! Enjoy the pictures and please feel free to email us at mull0113@frontier.com. Runa, John, Noah (5), Anisha (2 1/2) and Max (the dog, 7)

Monday, July 23, 2007

Milestones

Well, both of our kids have reached important milestones. As of today, Anisha is rolling over on to her stomach. Although she hasn't quite figured out how to get her arm out from underneath her body. It's pretty funny. She is growing so quickly, I don't know where the time goes.

Noah is talking in sentences now and he gets better everyday. I'm sure I am one of the only people that can understand what he is saying, but it's still pretty amazing to be able to converse with him. His favorite sentence is "What's [insert name] doing?" I think if I counted how many times he says that in one day, it would be over a hundred. Lucky me...I get to answer him that many times in one day.

No comments: